Skip to main content

Feature and Follow (11 December)

Increase Blog Followers
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

The featured blogs this week are Booklover Circumspect 4 and Billbrarian.

GFCbloglovin

This week’s Question:
What's your favourite non-bookish website hangout?

This is a hard one! Well, I probably spend most of my time of Facebook, but I also spend a lot of time on Youtube too. I also go on New Look quite a bit though I shouldn't as I don't need to spend any more money on clothes.



Follow me via GoodreadsFacebookTwitterBloglovin, and Pinterest


Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Just stopping by to say hello. I'm a new follower.
    http://theresaraymer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread 2016 Releases

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is my ten 2016 releases I meant to read but didn't get to.

Top Ten Tuesday: New-To-Me Authors 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic top ten new-to-me authors read in 2016.