Skip to main content

The Sunday Post (Late Edition) (27 March)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

One again, I'm back to a fairly quiet week. There's still a lot of wedding talk going on, but it should die down soon once they've picked their venue. Well, I hope it will die down for a bit... we have two years until the wedding!

I had a really busy Saturday though. I met a close friend for coffee and ended up taking her to the hospital because her baby was so poorly. It really breaks your heart to see them in such a state. But he was almost back to his usual self by the end of the day and got to go home that night too. And I went home for a large wine.

Last Week on the Blog


This Week on the Blog

Monday - ARC Review: My Kind of Crazy, Robin Reul
Tuesday - Top Ten Tuesday: Recent Five Star Reads
Friday - ARC Review: Then Comes Love, Lindsay Detwiler

Around the Blogosphere

Ashleigh @ A Frolic Through Fiction asks What Makes a Book A Classic?
Angel @ Angel Reads discusses Same World Authors.

What I Read Last Week

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)My Kind of Crazy

Currently Reading

Then Comes Love

What I Plan to Read This Week

Read Me Like a BookTragedy Girl

Book Haul

Netgalley

The Boy Most Likely ToHow To Date Dead Guys (Under the Blood Moon, #1)You Know Me Well

Won
The SirenThe Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)
Special thanks to Baggins @ Pinker Than Fiction Reviews for hosting the giveaway.


Follow me via GoodreadsFacebookTwitterBloglovin and Pinterest.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread 2016 Releases

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is my ten 2016 releases I meant to read but didn't get to.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.