Skip to main content

The Sunday Post (5 March)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

So, I was back to work this week and it's safe to say it felt like such a long week. Especially because I was trying to get my head back into everything. It didn't take me too long to get caught up with emails etc this time, though, thankfully.

We had a little bit of excitement this week in the family too. My brother and sister-in-law are now the proud parents of an adorable little Rotweiller puppy named Buzz! He's just the cutest and definitely won't stay as tiny as he is for long. But, I'm turning into such a doting auntie with him too.

And then, on Saturday, I had a night out for a friend's birthday. It was a good night out, although there was a lot of people there that I didn't know as my friend is a twin and they celebrated together. However, it was a still a great night full of 80s and 90s music.

Last Week on the Blog


This Week on the Blog

I will be taking this week off from blogging.

Around the Blogosphere

Chiara @ Books for a Delicate Eternity discusses The Importance of Supporting Authors.
Trish @ Between My Lines discusses How Being a Mood Reader Affects Her Blog.

What I Read Last  Week

I didn't finish anything this week! I think I'm definitely hitting a bit of a reading slump and it sucks.

Coyer Reads

Obviously no Coyer reads finished, however, Coyer has now finished and I'm so happy to say that I read 14 books this time. A full list of books read can be found here.

Currently Reading

Anna KareninaStardust

What I Plan to Read This Week

The Crown (The Selection, #5)Where Rainbows End

Book Haul

Nothing new this week.

Currently Watching

The Prince & Me - cute film and it was okay, surprising made me a bit teary near the end.

Currently Listening To

I've not actually been listening to much at all this week. I've not even had a chance to listen to Ed Sheeran's new album yet!


Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovin, and Pinterest.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. oh how cute Buzz :D love the name. Fun and exciting week you had there! I hope you enjoy your reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister-in-law only recently watched Toy Story, so that's where the Buzz came from haha. Thanks very much! Hope you have the same!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a fun week, and yay for the puppy. Yeah he probably won't stay small for long. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it definitely was! And Buzz is just the cutest! I can notice a difference in his size already! He's getting so heavy now.

      Delete
  3. New puppy! That's always fun.

    I have a few Gaiman's on my kindle that I need to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been so fun having the puppy, especially when he wants to play with my own dogs.

      I'd definitely recommend Gaiman now, not quite a favourite yet but I think he might end up being one.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow (29 May)

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of  Parajunkee’s View  and Alison of  Alison Can Read . Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! I'm one of the featured blogs this week! Along with Amanda of  The Darling Bookworm . This week’s Question: How many books have you got on your TBR list? I recently had a bit of a cull of my TBR list so now it is sitting at 269. I'm trying my hardest to get it below 200 by the end of the year but I really don't see it happening. I'd currently be happy if I managed to get it below 225. However, I did recently have a look through my TBR on Goodreads and deleted a few books that I don't think I will actually ever read - I'm not even to sure how they got there anyway. Follow me via  Goodreads ,  Facebook ,  Bloglovin  and  Pinterest  and also via email to myexpandingbookshelf@gmail.com.  Feel free to leave a comment.

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread 2016 Releases

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is my ten 2016 releases I meant to read but didn't get to.

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.